Ductless systems offer an alternative way to heat and cool your home. They are the perfect addition to older homes without access to ductwork and can even be installed in individual rooms.
Our technicians are highly experienced with installations, repairs, and maintenance of ductless systems and are ready to assist with all of your needs.
Ductless System Installations
Considering having a ductless system installed? We’re here to answer any questions and provide you with a detailed quote. Ductless units can be installed in practically any room in your home, including:
- Living Room
- Laundry room
Advantages of a Ductless Heating and Cooling Unit
Ductless systems have a range of customizable features, making them a great option for homes of all sizes:
- Heats and Cools: Acts as both a furnace and air conditioner to keep your home comfortable.
- Easy Installation: Quick and easy to install and can be used in almost any room in your home.
- Quiet Operation: Known for being almost whisper quiet when heating or cooling.
- Remote Controlled: Control the temperature of separate rooms from anywhere in your home.
- Programmable Timers: Often equipped with timers to help save on energy and improve comfort.
- Low-Maintenance Filters: Easy to replace filters improves the air quality of your home.
- Zoned Temperature Control: Allows you to change the temperature of individual rooms.
- Energy-Efficient: As they have no ducts, less air is able to escape.
Repairs and Maintenance
Experiencing an issue with your ductless heating and cooling system? Our technicians have access to the parts needed to repair your unit quickly. We also provide ongoing maintenance services.